Usability testing training course
Discount evaluation techniques and how to conduct usability tests - half day course
- How to evaluate your organisation's Internet and Intranet site, web applications and software
- How to design, plan and facilitate usability test sessions
- How to analyse test results and effectively communicate results
- Logistics, technologies and ethics of usability testing
2013 dates and locations
|On demand||22 May||On demand|
In 2013, this course will run on demand in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide and Perth.
We have just launched a Sydney course for 22 May after a number of inquiries were made via the website.
Please contact us to register your interest.
Usability testing is also covered our 2 day Interaction Design training course.
| The Mill Hotel
239 Wickham Terrace
Spring Hill QLD 4000
| Living Planit
109 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
| The Jasper Hotel
489 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Costs and registration
The cost for this half day course is $495 plus GST = $544.50 - Includes lunch, refreshments and all course materials including examples and templates that you can use in your own organisation.
- Earlybird discount. Save 10% - Register 30 days prior to course commencement date to qualify, or
- Register 3 participants from the same organisation on the same course and the 4th person can attend for free, or
- Register the same person for more than one course and receive a 10% multiple course discount; or
- Returning student discount. 20% for any registered student who had previously attended one of our courses.
Register online today as our course numbers are strictly limited.
Who should attend
- Business analysts
- Content and business owners involved in creating web content
- Online communications officers
- IT and web managers
- Usability specialists and user centred designers
Module 1: Usability testing
- What to test and when in the development lifecycle
- Where to test - field studies versus internal offices / meeting rooms versus usability laboratory
- Design a usability study and writing test plans
- Recruiting test participants
- Conducting tests
- Tips and traps for successful usability tests
- Evaluating results
- Ethics of testing with humans
Module 2: Tools, technologies and logistics
- Tools and technologies available to conduct usability testing including Morae, Five Second Tests, Treejack and eye-tracking
- Testing mobile web technology and tools
- Forms, log sheets and test paperwork
Module 3: Communicating results
- Effectively communicating results
- Report writing
- PowerPoint and video presentations
Where to now?
- Read testimonials
- Web usability training course
- Web content writing training course
- Interaction design training course
For further information on this our any of our other courses, please contact us.