All of our courses can be offered in-house. If you have 6 or more participants interested in attending our courses, please contact us to enquire about delivering our courses within your organisation.
We can also tailor programs to suit your organisation's requirements. Rather than just delivering a standard program to all our clients, we work with you to identify your employees' existing level of knowledge and your specific training needs. We then tailor a training program to meet your requirements.
In-house training clients
Here is a sample of the customised usability training we have provided to our clients:
- Redflex Traffic Systems - 1 day Interaction Design / Web Application Design
- Intec - 1 day Web Usability / Web Application Design / Interaction Design
- Australian Taxation Office - 2 day User Centred Design
- Lotterywest (WA) - 2 day Web Usability, Interaction Design and Usability Evaluation
- QLD Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries - 1 day Web Usability and Information Architecture
- QLD Parliamentary Library - 2 day Web Usability / Interaction Design and User Evaluation and Testing
- QLD Department of Education and Training - Web usability
- Legal Aid Queensland - 2 day User Centred Design
- Vic Local Government network - 2 day Web Usability and Usability Evaluation
- Bankwest - 2 day Interaction Design
- AON - 2 day Interaction Design
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia - 2 day Web Application & Interaction design
- IAG - 2 dayInteraction Design
- Generic Publications (Harvey Norman/Domayne etc) - 1 day Web Usability / Interaction Design
- RACQ - 1 day Interaction Design / Web Application Design
- Griffith University - 1 day Web Application Design
- QUT - 2 day Interaction Design
- RMIT University Administration Systems - 1 day Web Application Design
- RMIT Educational Media Group - 1 day Interaction design and usability evaluation of elearning materials
- UQ Sports - 1 day Web Usability
- DZ Hampton Singapore - 2 day Web Usability and Usability Testing
Testimonial - In-house training
I found it incredibly informative and engaging. Although the day covered topics I already had some knowledge in, I felt like I was still able to take something away from it and at no point was any of it not engaging.
I felt like the group exercises were very well balanced with the slides and general interaction throughout the day. However if i had to pick one, I would say the real life examples were very helpful...
Tania's subject knowledge is excellent. At no point in the day did she hesitate with whatever questions were fired at her. Reason for this comment is that I often find it quite frustrating when a trainer has to 'check and get back to you' or when they argue. The interaction throughout the course was positive. Also, there were no boring bits in either of the 2 courses and for a full day of training that is refreshing (and very rare).
Carmyn Brown - Lotterywest